Can perform the entire cycle of gravimetry operations:
- designing of operations;
- organizational provision of field studies;
- high-precision gravity survey;
- horizontal-vertical positioning of geophysical measurements;
- interpretation of geophysical data;
- integration of geological-geophysical information into GIS projects;
- compilation of gravity maps.
Gravity group is equipped with the state-of-the-art gravimetry and satellite instrumentation of geodetic class, all-terrain vehicles and snowmobiles, field equipment as well as it has qualified specialists with a big experience of field and laboratory operations.
Automated gravity meters AUTOGRAV CG-5 «Scintrex»
These instruments are today the highest accuracy ones in the class of gravity meters measuring gravity increments between observation stations.
The main technical parameters of CG-5 gravity meters are as follows:
Satellite geodetic equipment
Trimble R7 GNSS
- Measurement accuracy – a few cm.
Satellite measurements are made in differential mode at a distance away from the base station up to 25 km.
- GPS data are processed in “post-processing” mode.
- Thanks to the described GPS instrumentation, forest cutting - down is excluded and the traditional methods of horizontal-vertical positioning are not practically used.
Gravity party has work experience in surface gravity survey on a scale 1:200 000 - 1-1000. Works were carried out as an avialanding method by helicopters MI-8 and Mi-2, and in a land variant (cross-country vehicles Avenger, snowmobiles Lynx, ski and foot shooting). Experts of party in 1993-2009 perform works on geological mapping, to searches of ore mineral deposits and hydrocarbonc raw materials in areas: Taimyr peninsula, the Tyumen region, the Volga region, Republic Komi, Krasnoyarsk region, Mongolia.
Leading specialist, chief of the gravity group - Valery Koshevoy
Tel./fax: +7 812 328–9249, mobile: +7 921 972-8583.
e-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org